define your filters and find out the elements you're looking for
Define your filters and find the elements you're looking for. For each filter use the following keywords:
BIG IDEAS: 1.Energy | 2.Forces | 3. Universe | 4. Particles | 5. Quantum | 6. Evolution | 7. Cell | 8. Earth
SUBJECT: Biology | Chemistry | Environmental Sciences | Physics
AGE RANGE: Any age ANY KEYWORD: Any element name
You can use the 3d map at any given time in your class. It is always good to make a reference to related ideas and the bigger picture every time you wrap-up a subject. To do that we propose you follow the step below:
1. Think about which Big Idea the subject you are teaching belongs to.
2. Visit the Small Ideas of Science map in the PLATON e-Agora
3. In the search engine, select the Big Idea you chose in the respective field.
4. Browse through the elements that will appear and select the one you believe are related to the subject you are teaching.
5. Read the content of the selected elements.To make a connection of the subject at hand with other Big Ideas and the concepts they encompass.